Program In Brief
- The short term program last approximately
- The U.S. student's family hosts a foreign
student, then the U.S. Student is hosted by the foreign student's family.
- During the exchange the student is not
permitted to have a summer job.
- Cost of travel, application fee ($250.00),
international health insurance policy ($250) clothing and personal expenses
are the responsibility of the participating students and their families.
- All travel is arranged through ESSEX.
- Dates of departure and arrival vary from
country to country.
I am still not sure - Tell me more!!
Yes I am Interested!! Now What??
your local Rotary Club - click
here to visit the Rotary District 7450 site and then on the Local Clubs
link at the top of that page. Clubs are based upon geographic location.
Choose the club nearest you and contact them about being an exchange student.
Download the Application
- it is an adobe acrobate .pdf file and can be completed on your computer
if you have acrobat or you can print it out and complete it. Please
read all of the instructions prior to completing the application.